Mayor @MikeBloomberg was in the house (living room)!
Mayor Bloomberg Joins the Public Art Fund to Celebrate the Opening of Tatzu Nishi: Discovering Columbus.
This week on NYCEDC:
- We kicked off NYC Tech Talent Draft and visited Brown University, UPenn, Princeton, and MIT
- We listened to the September Economic Snapshot Podcast which took a look at employment in NYC by borough
- We named the Rockettes Godmothers of the Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Ship
- We took the HELM and announced our newest competition, awarding $250,000 to four companies that can bring the best and brightest talent to lower Manhattan
- We Changed the Course of waterfront construction with a competition to find innovative solutions to rebuilding some of NYC’s waterfront
- We broke ground on the third and final section of the iconic High Line at the Rail Yards
- We congratulated Pixable, the first graduate of NYU-Poly Varick Street Incubator on being acquired by Singapore Telecommunications, and showed you how they Made it Here in NYC
Have a great weekend NYC!
Photo Credit: Edward Reed/NYC Mayor’s Office via Flickr